Forum: Ruby on Rails Looking for AOL, MSN, Yahoo "Rails Buddies"

277a81a86fd8af17759b2f38efb7e104?d=identicon&s=25 Ted Korolchuk (Guest)
I'm an independent software developer that spends a fair amount of time
each
day working on Rails-related project. t'd be really great to meet some
people to chat about rails, software development, or whatever else geeky
stuff via IM!

If interested, shoot me an e-mail or reply here.  Personally, I'm a
little
apprehensive about putting all my info out there on a list like this.

Ted
56493a3c223a155bbe2b44bdf55ef184?d=identicon&s=25 Mike Oligny (Guest)
On 25-May-06, at 1:55 PM, Ted Korolchuk wrote:

> I'm an independent software developer that spends a fair amount of
> time each day working on Rails-related project. t'd be really great
> to meet some people to chat about rails, software development, or
> whatever else geeky stuff via IM!
>
> If interested, shoot me an e-mail or reply here.  Personally, I'm a
> little apprehensive about putting all my info out there on a list
> like this.

Hi Ted - I'm a little new to Rails but if you didn't get a million
other replies (or even if you did) feel free to add me - MSN:
pandaro@freebsd.schema.ca

-Mike
Db9dcf7ca8674191cb626f1079d64914?d=identicon&s=25 Mike Oligny (Guest)
On 25-May-06, at 2:11 PM, Mike Oligny wrote:

> Hi Ted - I'm a little new to Rails but if you didn't get a million
> other replies (or even if you did) feel free to add me - MSN:

Apparently I'm a little new to email too, sheesh that's the most
clever thing I've done all day.
6661ef9d747db3af8896cd94959d717d?d=identicon&s=25 Paul Barry (Guest)
If you're looking to chat about rails, try the #rubyonrails channel on
irc.freenode.net
277a81a86fd8af17759b2f38efb7e104?d=identicon&s=25 Ted Korolchuk (Guest)
Thanks, yeah that's OK and all, but it's just big and busy and not
really
what I'm looking for.
024e4717cdf03bb03179a9594805431d?d=identicon&s=25 Pat Lynch (Guest)
Where are you located?
Good evening,
Pat
Efe398b3b5436b0a8d4430090e8f86ea?d=identicon&s=25 seth b. (subimage)
I second the IRC vote...
Aebcf62bf113aade48c700e59b786356?d=identicon&s=25 Naju Ventura (najuvm)
on 2006-05-26 03:55
Ted Korolchuk wrote:
> I'm an independent software developer that spends a fair amount of time
> each
> day working on Rails-related project. t'd be really great to meet some
> people to chat about rails, software development, or whatever else geeky
> stuff via IM!
>
> If interested, shoot me an e-mail or reply here.  Personally, I'm a
> little
> apprehensive about putting all my info out there on a list like this.
>
> Ted

I'm new to Rails but I'm working hard to catch up. I've been developing
win32 business apps for years. Based in Mexico. Feel free to contact me
with Google Talk using najuvm as username.
66d1d0df01e4bbb82674a353ea68d6ee?d=identicon&s=25 Josh Kieschnick (jjkiesch)
on 2006-05-26 04:30
Ted Korolchuk wrote:
> I'm an independent software developer that spends a fair amount of time
> each
> day working on Rails-related project. t'd be really great to meet some
> people to chat about rails, software development, or whatever else geeky
> stuff via IM!
>
> If interested, shoot me an e-mail or reply here.  Personally, I'm a
> little
> apprehensive about putting all my info out there on a list like this.
>
> Ted

I'm pretty new to rails as well, but same as you, I am looking to make
some friends through IM. Currently I use AIM: joshman2100, feel free to
send me an IM.