Forum: Ruby Ruby Garden: Wiki down

Announcement (2017-05-07): www.ruby-forum.com is now read-only since I unfortunately do not have the time to support and maintain the forum any more. Please see rubyonrails.org/community and ruby-lang.org/en/community for other Rails- und Ruby-related community platforms.
36194a022cb2afb981bfdf720fc67d82?d=identicon&s=25 Eric Armstrong (Guest)
on 2006-05-25 04:31
(Received via mailing list)
I added an installation page to the Ruby Garden's
wiki pages yesterday. Today, I can't seem to access
the site.

 From the main page, it's not clear who to contact to
find out if the page still exists. (Anyone know?)
1fba4539b6cafe2e60a2916fa184fc2f?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
on 2006-05-25 04:38
(Received via mailing list)
Hi --

On Thu, 25 May 2006, Eric Armstrong wrote:

> I added an installation page to the Ruby Garden's
> wiki pages yesterday. Today, I can't seem to access
> the site.

Thanks for the report -- it's now back up.


David
36194a022cb2afb981bfdf720fc67d82?d=identicon&s=25 Eric Armstrong (Guest)
on 2006-05-25 04:41
(Received via mailing list)
What timing! It was down all afternoon, but came up
moments after sending this message. (Maybe it wasn't
a coincidence?)

Anyway, the installation page is there.
http://wiki.rubygarden.org/Ruby/page/show/InstallingRuby

(Ara: I credited you. Hopefully it gives you an easy
place to point people to in the future. Thanks again
for your help.)
1fba4539b6cafe2e60a2916fa184fc2f?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
on 2006-05-25 04:41
(Received via mailing list)
Hi --

On Thu, 25 May 2006, Eric Armstrong wrote:

> What timing! It was down all afternoon, but came up
> moments after sending this message. (Maybe it wasn't
> a coincidence?)

It wasn't :-)


David
288733e11db1c6dbbf50871d2c6738c6?d=identicon&s=25 Uncutstone Wu (uncutstone)
on 2006-05-25 05:38
unknown wrote:
> Hi --
>
> On Thu, 25 May 2006, Eric Armstrong wrote:
>
>> What timing! It was down all afternoon, but came up
>> moments after sending this message. (Maybe it wasn't
>> a coincidence?)
>
> It wasn't :-)
>
>
> David

I keep trying to connect to www.rubygarden.org, but always fail.
It seems it works well with others. I am from china, is this the reason?

Thanks for any advice.

uncutstone
F1c441ba5569ec34d0613fe8c218e076?d=identicon&s=25 Eric Luo (Guest)
on 2006-05-25 09:04
(Received via mailing list)
I need to set up the http proxy to access rubygarden in my case, and I
came
from China
288733e11db1c6dbbf50871d2c6738c6?d=identicon&s=25 Uncutstone Wu (uncutstone)
on 2006-05-25 10:51
Eric Luo wrote:
> I need to set up the http proxy to access rubygarden in my case, and I
> came
> from China

Thanks, got it.

uncutstone
This topic is locked and can not be replied to.