Forum: Ruby on Rails New to the List (Hi)

6c03414e43a1f88259b439039e7d3cf4?d=identicon&s=25 Philip Johnston (Guest)
Hi All,

Just wanted to say hi.  A little background with me, I'm a college
student
up in Portland, OR and have been developing RoR toys since December.  I
am
currently working on a few sites which should be up by the end of the
summer.

Thanks for being such a lively community!

Phil
24d2f8804e6bb4b7ea6bd11e0a586470?d=identicon&s=25 Jeremy Kemper (Guest)
On May 23, 2006, at 3:49 PM, Philip Johnston wrote:
> Just wanted to say hi.  A little background with me, I'm a college
> student up in Portland, OR and have been developing RoR toys since
> December.  I am currently working on a few sites which should be up
> by the end of the summer.

Hola, Phil! Portland's a Ruby hotbed, you lucky dog.
   Cheggitout: http://www.pdxruby.org

jeremy
13ea48f056b19349027d2f4a6921a46a?d=identicon&s=25 Jean-François (Guest)
Hello Philip,

> Just wanted to say hi.  A little background with me, I'm a
> college student up in Portland, OR and have been developing
> RoR toys since December.  I am currently working on a few sites
> which should be up by the end of the summer.
>
> Thanks for being such a lively community!

Welcome to the list !

Hello from Paris,

     -- Jean-François.