Forum: Ruby on Rails Is there anybody use radrails as the editor?

Cc21bf44f174d2f6708b57d63497954f?d=identicon&s=25 Stanley Xu (Guest)
Could anybody told me how to set the rdoc and ri for the radrails?
I am using Windows XP, RadRails 0.63 and Ruby 1.82

I cannot set the rdoc and ri to a directory. Which file should I set
for that under the ruby's path in the preference in radrails?

Thanks.
91eb330fb36d1e03c856574dfb77d2bc?d=identicon&s=25 Thibaut Barrère (thbar)

> Could anybody told me how to set the rdoc and ri for the radrails?
> I am using Windows XP, RadRails 0.63 and Ruby 1.82
>
> I cannot set the rdoc and ri to a directory. Which file should I set
> for that under the ruby's path in the preference in radrails?

Hi

I think you should point to a file and not a directory (probably
rdoc.batand
ri.bat, usually in c:\ruby\bin)

if you have more radrails related questions, please ask
http://lists.radrails.org/mailman/listinfo/radrails

hth

Thibaut
Cc21bf44f174d2f6708b57d63497954f?d=identicon&s=25 Stanley Xu (Guest)
Resolved. Thanks.