Forum: Ruby Re: ruby/gnuplot on windows

67bb4df2775f6a6b603347dce7119571?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
>ruby/gnuplot program.rb works through cygwin/x.

Nice to read that :)

> As one last question,
>can you recommend a good text  editor?  I was using the one distributed
>with ruby but I can't seem  to find it with the cygwin installation.

You mean SciTE ? You can use that editor (or any other) in combination
with
Cygwin.
There have been lengthy discussions on this mailing list to see who
likes
and uses
which text editor and for what reason: you can search these threads for
insights.
I personally use SciTE because I like it most, but there is also emacs,
jedit, vi and many others...it's a matter of taste and comfort, I guess.

Best regards,

Axel