Forum: Ruby on Rails RoR and IBM Webservers

B31c8f5031486fa50ec7ee9e1350dec9?d=identicon&s=25 Marcus Blankenship (Guest)
Folks, is it possible, or has anyone, gotten RoR to run any any IBM
webservers?

If so, can you offer details, links, advice, etc?

Thanks,
Marcus
34f5b045aec62235c17458650ea75353?d=identicon&s=25 Steve Koppelman (hatless)
on 2006-05-20 00:40
Isn't the main IBM Webserver product just a tuned version of Apache?