Forum: Ruby on Rails [NEW SITE] psitsNOT

Announcement (2017-05-07): www.ruby-forum.com is now read-only since I unfortunately do not have the time to support and maintain the forum any more. Please see rubyonrails.org/community and ruby-lang.org/en/community for other Rails- und Ruby-related community platforms.
807e34b31d5463a9ac05d41458a9e537?d=identicon&s=25 Al Evans (al-evans)
on 2006-05-19 22:41
psitsNOT ("Photoshop it's NOT") is an over-the-web image editing
application made with Rails, RMagick, and AJAX. It provides everything
you need to make a raw digital image look good on the web.

http://psitsnot.alevans.com

You'll need an OpenID URL to log in.

Feedback is welcomed!

--Al Evans
B642b4217b34b1e8d3bd915fc65c4452?d=identicon&s=25 Adam (Guest)
on 2006-05-19 23:14
Al Evans wrote:
> psitsNOT ("Photoshop it's NOT") is an over-the-web image editing
> application made with Rails, RMagick, and AJAX. It provides everything
> you need to make a raw digital image look good on the web.
>
> http://psitsnot.alevans.com
>
> You'll need an OpenID URL to log in.
>
> Feedback is welcomed!
>
> --Al Evans

I would suggest giving a little more information now how someone can
acquire an OpenID url.
D810e7436feb302a3e4e6b11895a7f65?d=identicon&s=25 Gael Pourriel (Guest)
on 2006-05-19 23:54
(Received via mailing list)
807e34b31d5463a9ac05d41458a9e537?d=identicon&s=25 Al Evans (al-evans)
on 2006-05-20 00:30
Adam wrote:
>
> I would suggest giving a little more information now how someone can
> acquire an OpenID url.

Sorry -- I like OpenID so much, I guess I assumed everybody knew about
it.

Gael Pourriel already posted a link to the OpenID home page.

Here are a couple of places you can get an OpenID URL:

http://www.myopenid.com/
http://videntity.org/

There are probably others.

--Al Evans
B642b4217b34b1e8d3bd915fc65c4452?d=identicon&s=25 Adam (Guest)
on 2006-05-20 04:08
Al Evans wrote:
> Adam wrote:
>>
>> I would suggest giving a little more information now how someone can
>> acquire an OpenID url.
>
> Sorry -- I like OpenID so much, I guess I assumed everybody knew about
> it.
>
> Gael Pourriel already posted a link to the OpenID home page.
>
> Here are a couple of places you can get an OpenID URL:
>
> http://www.myopenid.com/
> http://videntity.org/
>
> There are probably others.
>
> --Al Evans

I knew what OpenID was before I saw your site but I suspect your
audience isn't going to be as very tech savvy so I suggest providing
some information as to what it is and how to sign up so they can use
your site.
65c04c5dc6aa662abdd70275b024dbcc?d=identicon&s=25 Raymond Brigleb (Guest)
on 2006-05-20 23:40
(Received via mailing list)
This is great! Any plans to release the source?

-raymond
807e34b31d5463a9ac05d41458a9e537?d=identicon&s=25 Al Evans (al-evans)
on 2006-05-21 00:35
Raymond Brigleb wrote:

> This is great! Any plans to release the source?
>
> -raymond

Thanks! I'm planning to do one more round of re-design (it irritates me
that I don't have infinite undo/redo), then I intend to release the
source.

--Al Evans
65c04c5dc6aa662abdd70275b024dbcc?d=identicon&s=25 Raymond Brigleb (Guest)
on 2006-05-24 02:25
(Received via mailing list)
Thanks Al, looking forward to it!
29b15f133c26b6dac0e4954d61733db9?d=identicon&s=25 Larry Kelly (Guest)
on 2006-05-24 06:03
(Received via mailing list)
I didn't see any way to  remove a photo that I had uploaded.
-Larry
807e34b31d5463a9ac05d41458a9e537?d=identicon&s=25 Al Evans (al-evans)
on 2006-05-24 14:23
Larry Kelly wrote:

> I didn't see any way to  remove a photo that I had uploaded.

The photo, along with all work copies, is automatically removed when you
log out or load another picture.

(Progress Is Being Made on the Rails Engine version, incidentally.)

--Al Evans
This topic is locked and can not be replied to.