Forum: GNU Radio usb control of usrp with .NET

09eefe6c8129663f44b2845700ab4168?d=identicon&s=25 David Caruth (Guest)
Hello,

  I was looking to write some simple code in Visual C++ .NET to control
the USRP.  My first problem is to communicate with the USB port.  I've
seen some people who have used the CreateFile, Read, and Write functions
in Windows to do this, but I'm unable to get a handle for the USRP.
Does anyone have some example code of how to talk via USB with the USRP,
specifically?

  Thanks,
  Dave

David Caruth wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was looking to write some simple code in Visual C++ .NET to control
> the USRP.  My first problem is to communicate with the USB port.  I've
> seen some people who have used the CreateFile, Read, and Write functions
> in Windows to do this, but I'm unable to get a handle for the USRP.
> Does anyone have some example code of how to talk via USB with the USRP,
> specifically?

I Googled for "C# libusb" and found this.
http://pcovington.blogspot.com/2005/10/additional-...

Cool blog btw.

/Ulf