Forum: Ruby on Rails LoadError - no such file to load -- pathname (Dreamhost)

C004d67820a114e24ccf6f2ddaf5b236?d=identicon&s=25 Richard Livsey (Guest)
I've started getting the following error on Dreamhost when trying to run
any scripts or dispatch.*

[barry]$ ruby -d script/server
Exception `LoadError' at ./script/../config/boot.rb:6 - no such file to
load -- pathname
./script/../config/boot.rb:6:in `require': no such file to load --
pathname (LoadError)
         from ./script/../config/boot.rb:6
         from script/server:6:in `require'
         from script/server:6

For some reason it can't find 'pathname'

It happens on all versions of my app (I upload new versions to
date-stamped directories to ensure easy rollback if an update screws
something so have an archive of old working versions on the server) so
it wouldn't appear to be a problem with my code, but with the server
itself.

Has anyone on Dreamhost had this issue too, or know of any way to debug
further so I can help sort it out quickly?

Thanks in advance.
786aca6b4728622a57a2c34fb1c9f0cd?d=identicon&s=25 Rich Brant (Guest)
Also on dream host, getting this error as well. I'm gonna email
support now. Good to hear I'm not the only one with this issue right
now..

--
http://brantinteractive.com
rbrant@brantinteractive.com