Forum: Ruby on Rails How to upload text files or csv files in ruby??

8c70506408fddb9740b4de7339055c77?d=identicon&s=25 Prashant Tiwari (tiwaripk)

I want to upload text file & csv file to server through my rails
application. How to do that?

PLease tell  me if any plugin available for that? If not then how to
upload files??

Thanx in advance.
Prash
3cbe6157fca13c0fbbb5ed81b803c555?d=identicon&s=25 JW (Guest)
on 2006-05-20 02:28
It's built into Rails.  Check the ActionView::Helpers::FormHelper and
FormTagHelper docs...

Cheers.