Forum: Ruby on Rails acts_as_taggable pagination

F2b90f5ca602f5c3272d6ee21784c27a?d=identicon&s=25 Ray Ray (ray)
on 2006-05-19 09:23
Im using the acts_as_taggable plugin, is there a way to paginate the
find_tagged_with results?
D449d54c3b0f8c9930c11c7d7d3e6cdd?d=identicon&s=25 Surendra Singhi (Guest)
ray ray <raymondsiu@gmail.com> writes:

> Im using the acts_as_taggable plugin, is there a way to paginate the
> find_tagged_with results?

Yes, look at the wiki on how to use paginator. You have to create an
instance
of the Paginator class, and use the params[:page]. Its very simple, the
wiki
is a very useful resource to search.

HTH.
--