Forum: Ruby on Rails in_place_editor / file_column

F15fdc7cb2e911b3808837f2be244add?d=identicon&s=25 Adam Denenberg (Guest)
has anyone managed to get get in_place_editor and file_column to work in
tandem ? I am trying to allow someone to edit a photo in place, but not
sure
if this is possible.

adam
4bd34a2216dc8bdbf1f017f64e4d59e8?d=identicon&s=25 Kyle Maxwell (Guest)
> has anyone managed to get get in_place_editor and file_column to work in
> tandem ? I am trying to allow someone to edit a photo in place, but not sure
> if this is possible.

It'll take a lot of work/customization.

-Kyle