Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Re: Re: [ANN] Ruby on Rails Searchable and Annotatable D

6ff739ae9ebd9522b6bac69ed2e7d25f?d=identicon&s=25 Dean Matsueda (Guest)
> Yes, it is just a stylesheet edit, all the font sizes are set
> to relative values. What browser/platform/resolution are you using?
>
> The font is set in the stylesheet as:
> FONT: 1em "Lucida Grande", Helvetica, sans-serif;

The browser and OS is good to know as specifying em's can be tricky.  I
don't know if this is the issue but MSIE 6.x flubs font sizes in em's,
especially when it comes to resizing them using em's in other parts of
your web page and with inheritance.

A general write-up can be found on the CSS Discuss wiki:
css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=UsingEms