Forum: Ruby on Rails fields_for giving undefined method exception

5201e306c37562746a8cdeebe24bef32?d=identicon&s=25 Jose (Guest)
on 2006-05-17 00:50
I'm getting an undefined method exception with the fields_for method.
I'm following the gem examples.  The form_for works but when I add
fields_for it breaks.

Are there other examples of how this works anywhere?
Fb47760df158dae06ce42941e073fb2b?d=identicon&s=25 Ank Ag (ankit2584)
on 2008-01-03 19:15
Hello,
I am aslo getting the same error regarding undefined local variable or
method. HAve you figured out what went wrong.
Could you please tell me the solution if you have resolved it by now.
Thanks.
Regards,
Anks