Forum: Ruby Ticked Off

62002cee15efcf4628cd7efc19425a07?d=identicon&s=25 Tim Becker (Guest)
> Not to mention most people on this list are making their livelihoods by
> selling and creating intellectual property. Its like stabbing a bee
> hive.

Just imagine, people whose livelihoods are based on the creation of
intellectual property, but who can still grasp that copyright
infringement and theft are distinct yet morally questionable types of
behaviour. Sort of like speeding and running red lights are both
wrong, but they're not the same damn thing, and depending on the
situation one or the other may be more or less reprehensible.

This thread is incredibly tedious, why am I even posting?
   -tim
10d9ed7ab11115b081bb36f56a7a13bc?d=identicon&s=25 John Wilger (jwilger)
On 5/16/06, Tim Becker <a2800276@gmail.com> wrote:
> This thread is incredibly tedious, why am I even posting?

+1

Almost makes me long for the days of Illias. ;-)

--
Regards,
John Wilger
On May 16, 2006, at 9:30 PM, John Wilger wrote:

> On 5/16/06, Tim Becker <a2800276@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This thread is incredibly tedious, why am I even posting?
>
> +1
>
> Almost makes me long for the days of Illias. ;-)

Bite your tongue!