Forum: Ruby on Rails Sybase ctlib Adapter

14544ca53a79d82ef1558475889d9c1a?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
Hey all,

I am very interested in being able to access Sybase from within Rails.
>From the documentation and mailing list posts that I am finding, it seems
that an Active Record adapter has been completed and included with Rails
1.1 - Is that the case?  Is there any documentation on usage?  Or on
where
to even find the Sybase driver for base ruby?

Whether it is complete or not, many thanks to John Sheets for taking it
on!

Thanks for any help,
Bryan
57844e412934fc0c440cd3c0bd369682?d=identicon&s=25 Bryan Deitrich (bdeitric)
on 2006-05-16 19:08
unknown wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I am very interested in being able to access Sybase from within Rails.
>>From the documentation and mailing list posts that I am finding, it seems
> that an Active Record adapter has been completed and included with Rails
> 1.1 - Is that the case?  Is there any documentation on usage?  Or on
> where
> to even find the Sybase driver for base ruby?
>
> Whether it is complete or not, many thanks to John Sheets for taking it
> on!
>
> Thanks for any help,
> Bryan

Realized that I was not logged in when I sent that - Just replying to
let you all know who posted it... :)

Bryan