Forum: Typo Re: Typo current nightlies

Edd97b81c75103573d48beb8755e2619?d=identicon&s=25 Kester Dobson (kester)
Salut Frédéric,

It provides the full source tree from the SVN repository. The script
runs an "svn update" in the tree every 24h and packages everything up.

I have limited experience with SVN, so am unsure as to what difference
using checkout or export would provide - if you have any
reccomendations I'd certainly be open to them!

You can see the archives here: http://justkez.com/typo - the server is
in the US, hence the differences between archive date stamp and Apache
date stamp. I should probably correct this.

Cheers.
2763d87b1843f2d116e006b6039133a3?d=identicon&s=25 Frédéric de Villamil (Guest)
Kester Dobson a écrit :
> in the US, hence the differences between archive date stamp and Apache
> date stamp. I should probably correct this.
>
> Cheers.

svn update provides a svn working tree you can develop on, commit,
update...

svn export provides the source and only the source without those .cvs
things, as on any normal release.

That's the main difference : the first one is made to contribute and
code, the other one to use.
Edd97b81c75103573d48beb8755e2619?d=identicon&s=25 Kester Dobson (kester)
Ah, okay - thank you.

I will update the process tonight to run an SVN export instead of
update.

Thanks for the tip!