Forum: Ruby on Rails Bay Cities Ruby Group

54079122b67de9677c1f93933ce8b63a?d=identicon&s=25 Mitchell Hashimoto (mitchellh)
Hello,

I'm trying to organize a Bay Cities Ruby Group in Southern California.
This would include the cities of Redondo Beach, Manhatten Beach,
Hermosa Beach, Torrance, Gardena, Lomita, etc. If you are interesting
in joining a group that would be like other ruby groups where we
discuss tricks, technique, theory, etc. and help each other, then
please join the mailing list:

http://bayarearuby.mitchellhashimoto.com

I'd really like to get this going!! So even if you just know somebody
in the area, tell them!

Thank you,
Mitchell Hashimoto
Bb6ecee0238ef2461bef3416722b35c5?d=identicon&s=25 pat eyler (Guest)
Mitchell,

On 5/15/06, Mitchell Hashimoto <xmitchx@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to organize a Bay Cities Ruby Group in Southern California.
> This would include the cities of Redondo Beach, Manhatten Beach,
> Hermosa Beach, Torrance, Gardena, Lomita, etc. If you are interesting
> in joining a group that would be like other ruby groups where we
> discuss tricks, technique, theory, etc. and help each other, then
> please join the mailing list:
>
> http://bayarearuby.mitchellhashimoto.com

You should post this to http://rubyholic.com/

You're also welcome to join the ruby-brigade mailing list/group
at google.:

http://groups.google.com/group/Ruby-Brigades

> I'd really like to get this going!! So even if you just know somebody
> in the area, tell them!

I'm crossposting this to the ruby-talk mailing list, maybe you'll
get some traction there.

> Thank you,
> Mitchell Hashimoto

thanks,