Forum: Ruby on Rails Announcing the Silicon Valley Ruby on Rails Meetup Group

D5f10a0e7690d7110eb4e6a193c0e066?d=identicon&s=25 Zachary Taylor (Guest)
on 2006-05-16 01:35
Hello,

We're organizing a meetup group for Silicon Valley Ruby on Rails
engineers.  If you're in the Valley and interested in meeting with local
Rails programmers, we would like to invite you to join the group.  We
haven't set the date and time for our first meeting, but we're hoping to
have our first get together sometime in the next few weeks.

To join, follow this link:
http://ruby.meetup.com/72/t/if_2829382/?gj=ej4

If you're unfamiliar with meetup.com, here is a blurb from their site:

"Meetup.com is a website that helps people who share a common interest
build groups, plan events, and get active. Do, change, learn, practice,
share, support... there are thousands of local Meetups for thousands of
interests.

To learn more about Meetup.com, visit:
http://www.meetup.com/tour/t/if_2829382"

Thanks!

-Zack
Zachary Taylor wrote:
> We're organizing a meetup group for Silicon Valley Ruby on Rails
> engineers.  If you're in the Valley and interested in meeting with local
> Rails programmers, we would like to invite you to join the group.  We
> haven't set the date and time for our first meeting, but we're hoping to
> have our first get together sometime in the next few weeks.

That's great, Zack.  And for those of you who can get to the city,
there's always the SF Ruby Meetup too.

http://ruby.meetup.com/6/

The SF Ruby Meetup has regular meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
If you make the SV Meetup on a different night, people would have the
option to attend both. Just something to think about.

--
Josh Susser
http://blog.hasmanythrough.com