Forum: Ruby on Rails Does anyone know how to change timeout for production env?

Cd8c9864d88bcafc164d8fdb820cc451?d=identicon&s=25 Chris Richards (chris)
on 2006-05-14 23:01
Does anyone know how to change timeout for the production environment?

My action runs for ~2 minutes then timesout in production mode.  In
development mode it is ok.

Thanks
Chris
9d7d8ef2179661d6b30e180fa588cd45?d=identicon&s=25 Calle Dybedahl (Guest)

> Does anyone know how to change timeout for the production environment?
> My action runs for ~2 minutes then timesout in production mode.  In
> development mode it is ok.

Please read this before posting your question yet another time:
http://cdybedahl.livejournal.com/377764.html

--
		     Calle Dybedahl <calle@cyberpomo.com>
		 http://www.livejournal.com/users/cdybedahl/