Forum: Ruby on Rails downloading login_engine

F185164221b04dadde8423569b12aa4c?d=identicon&s=25 Jeremy Pettet (jpettet)
on 2006-05-13 08:41
How do I download Login_Engine onto a windows machine (without
subversion)
Thanks
D449d54c3b0f8c9930c11c7d7d3e6cdd?d=identicon&s=25 Surendra Singhi (Guest)
Jeremy Pettet <jeremy.pettet@gmail.com> writes:

> How do I download Login_Engine onto a windows machine (without
> subversion)
> Thanks

It seems you will need subversion to be installed and present on your
run path
(though you may not have to explicitly run it).

This wiki will help you.
http://rails-engines.org/download

Once you download the core engine framework

$ ruby script/plugin install login_engine

should also work (not tested).

Also, engines mailing list might be a better place to ask this question.

HTH.
--
Surendra Singhi
Read my blog at: http://cuttingtheredtape.blogspot.com/
| "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."
|     -- Orwell, Animal Farm, 1945
`----
F185164221b04dadde8423569b12aa4c?d=identicon&s=25 Jeremy Pettet (jpettet)
on 2006-05-15 03:53
Surendra Singhi wrote:
> It seems you will need subversion to be installed and present on your
> run path
> (though you may not have to explicitly run it).
>
> This wiki will help you.
> http://rails-engines.org/download
>
> Once you download the core engine framework
>
> $ ruby script/plugin install login_engine

Thanks,

Also you need to be in your application directory for the 'plugin'
commands to work. I guess that was a little too obvious :)