Forum: GNU Radio Firefox Search Bar Plugin

F4c3ef08c85c5729a5521bc80d5025c0?d=identicon&s=25 Lee Patton (Guest)
You can now search the GNU Radio mailing list archives from the comfort
of your very own Firefox search bar.  There are probably two people in
the world interested in doing this. If you're the other one, you can
install the search plugin by entering "GNU Radio" for "Site Name" at

http://mycroft.mozdev.org/

or by going directly to

http://mycroft.mozdev.org/download.html?name=GNU
+Radio&sherlock=yes&opensearch=&submitform=Search

v/r
- Lee
A9bc82b1222c06892aea7b8414e7e413?d=identicon&s=25 marcel maatkamp (Guest)
On Wednesday 10 May 2006 02:03, Lee Patton wrote:
> You can now search the GNU Radio mailing list archives from the comfort
> of your very own Firefox search bar.

Another tip: The GNURadio Mailing List RSS-feed:
   http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss-gnuradio@gnu.o...
3e5d1707dd5f4807ed9938d5c37b2649?d=identicon&s=25 Patrick Strasser (Guest)
marcel maatkamp wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 May 2006 02:03, Lee Patton wrote:
> Another tip: The GNURadio Mailing List RSS-feed:
>    http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss-gnuradio@gnu.o...

I use gmane.org, wich gives you news, web-interface (threaded & blog),
rss, everything continuous (no month grouping and scattering of
threads).
You can post as well over Gmane.

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at  tugraz dot at>