Forum: Ruby on Rails rake db:migrate

1bccbbeadf101f13b1d00a1538ea6b7a?d=identicon&s=25 Esad Hajdarevic (Guest)
on 2006-05-09 01:00
Would it make sense for rake db:migrate to support creating databases if
it is not found, with blessing from user to prevent typos, or as an
additional command line switch.

Or am I just being too lazy?
D90ef6808433e63203e15a5c2dadb0bb?d=identicon&s=25 Ben Reubenstein (Guest)
Lazy but I like the idea.  I migrate apps around frequently and
creating the db would be good, except whatever user you specify in
your database.yml file would need certain privileges...

~ Ben

On 5/8/06, Esad Hajdarevic <esad.public@esse.at> wrote:
> Rails@lists.rubyonrails.org

Ben Reubenstein