Forum: Ruby Re: Question about soap/wsdlDriver

> pickaxe.  I checked google, but did not see this specific problem,
>     {}specialEncoding=#<SOAP::Mapping::Object:0xb0e5b0>>
> but, if I do the following, I get an error:
>      irb(main):022:0> p result.resultElements[0].methods.sort
> missed in some documentation somewhere?
My *guess* is that soap/wsdlDriver is being overzealous with a camelCase
naming convention and automatically converts all the methods to match
that convention.  Arguably a bug, or a feature.  I don't see it
documented either way in the source.  In fact, I don't see any
documentation at all in the source. :(

Regards,

Dan

or
strictly
destroy
B0751d600308d3546433c09bfb2ade63?d=identicon&s=25 Matt Long (Guest)
Thanks, that is what I thought.  Or it is trying to avoid creation of
what appear to be constants.  It must have changed some of that
behavior since the book was written.

--
Matt Long                                        mlong@acm.org /
mtlong@csee.usf.edu

If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z
X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.
- Albert Einstein