From: PAT LANGILLE < pat.langille@gmail.com>
Date: May 7, 2006 9:54 PM
Subject: Rails workshops/training in the Upper Valley

Hello, everyone,

TechToWork.com is pleased to announce a new series of workshops on
Rails, the cutting-edge technology for developing database-backed web
applications.  The first workshop is on Thursday, May 25.  Please see
more details at our website at http://www.TechToWork.com .  Any and
all feedback and questions are warmly welcomed.  And we would
appreciate if you would forward this information to others that you
think might be interested.

Regards,

Pat
7077206baf3a50094dcdbf81c46a0e08?d=identicon&s=25 Chris Boone (Guest)
On 5/8/06, Brian Hughes <brianvh@alum.dartmouth.org> wrote:

> Oh.. and don't be too freaked out by my picture on the front page. I've got
> a fairly large head. :)

Holds that much more information that way... ;)

--
Chris Boone

http://hypsometry.com/  :  website edification
http://uvlist.org/  :  free classifieds for the Upper Valley