Forum: Ruby on Rails Handling "unmarshalable" model object attributes

All,

I have an attribute on one of my model objects that cannot be serialized
because it contains a Proc.

Is there a way for me to mark this attribute as "not to be
serialized/unserialized" so that session marshaling/unmarshaling won't
fail?

Thanks,
Wes
I am looking for an equivalent to the "transient" modifier in Java, if
that helps.

Thanks,
Wes