Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby on Rails hosting solutions

1744718eb0f1f4c8ec88d8560ad2409c?d=identicon&s=25 Lurlay, Patrick (Guest)
All,
  Could any of you recommend an out fit for hosting my rails app that is
not expensive with excellent support.  Thanks

Patrick
D5145c421cd25af6fa577c15219add90?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
http://www.dreamhost.com/

pretty cheap, and the support is amazing.
Aad37b5f7116c8d1f547d23b37566032?d=identicon&s=25 Greg Donald (destiney)
On 5/8/06, Lurlay, Patrick <Patrick.Lurlay@boeing.com> wrote:
> All,
>   Could any of you recommend an out fit for hosting my rails app that is
> not expensive with excellent support.  Thanks

I've been using http://ocssolutions.com/ for nearly a year now.  They
have really good Rails support and offer lots of extras other
providers will not mess with, things like PostgreSQL support, extra
shell accounts for IRC, etc..  I have a few Rails projects setup there
running Lighttpd proxied through Apache, very nice performance.  Lots
of small starter accounts available too.

--
Greg Donald
Zend Certified Engineer