Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Re: [ADV] Second Edition of Agile Web Development with R

432fcf0d43d64c1189d9672716ac679d?d=identicon&s=25 Ken Kousen (kousen)
I'm one of the people who said it would be nice to get a discount for
recent
purchasers (I bought the hardcopy/pdf combo six months ago) .

I'd like to add that I think the book is fantastic (as is Rails Recipes,
btw) and I'd have been lost without it.  So - in the spirit of keeping
things in perspective - all I can say is 'keep up the good work'.

- larry
58c6efb8466b9f85155fe6aa9fc37fce?d=identicon&s=25 Chris T (Guest)
Larry White wrote:
> I'm one of the people who said it would be nice to get a discount for
> recent purchasers (I bought the hardcopy/pdf combo six months ago) .

Ditto
> I'd like to add that I think the book is fantastic (as is Rails
> Recipes, btw) and I'd have been lost without it.  So - in the spirit
> of keeping things in perspective - all I can say is 'keep up the good
> work'.

Ditto