Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: WEBrick initialisation problem

28ca850f75008d8790514a65477cbf72?d=identicon&s=25 Brian Watson (misterb)

http://kriskhaira.com/blog/138/how-to-shut-down-an...

> I think this wud help

I'm running under Windows XP and there are no ruby processes running. I
have since loaded a VM with the bare minimum and it runs OK, so it must
be something about the PC's environment but there are no other web
servers running so I am at a lost as to what can cause it. I have tested
to prove port 3000 is not in use.