Forum: Ruby on Rails Date calender instead of selectboxes like in Django

Ad91bce9c9a8c68b6942607e4721f74e?d=identicon&s=25 Beate Paland (Guest)

please have a look at
http://www2.jeffcroft.com/2006/may/02/django-non-p...
especially the screenshot in the middle with the Calender. Instead of
3 selectfields with day, month, year I find this one much more
userfriendly, also having yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Are there plugins for this? I know
http://www.dynarch.com/projects/calendar/ which I often included in my
php-sites, and there is a Rails-pagacke including this one, but it's
not the same nice one included in Django.

Regards,
Beate
5d15c6821f3c3054c04b85471824ba7c?d=identicon&s=25 Kevin Olbrich (Guest)
On Friday, May 05, 2006, at 12:03 PM, Beate Paland wrote:
>php-sites, and there is a Rails-pagacke including this one, but it's
>not the same nice one included in Django.
>
>Regards,
>Beate

Check this out...

http://rails-engines.org/wiki/pages/DateboxEngine

I believe that this is based on the Dynarch calendar selector

_Kevin