Forum: Ruby on Rails created_at and updated_at glitch.

Cc49c230d235b54ab3cbc04d47b1eec9?d=identicon&s=25 K. adam Christensen (pope)
on 2006-05-04 20:34
I am getting a glitch where the created_at and updated_at fields are not
always populating.

Does anyone know why this would happen?
34f5b045aec62235c17458650ea75353?d=identicon&s=25 Steve Koppelman (hatless)
on 2006-05-04 20:45
If you provide the code from a controller action that has this problem,
maybe someone could figure out whether you're doing something wrong.

Anything relevant from the model and the relevantn line from the
migration that created the field might be helpful too.