Re: WEBrick initialisation problem

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric H. [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 03 May 2006 17:40
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: WEBrick initialisation problem

On May 3, 2006, at 1:24 AM, Brian Watson wrote:

I am new to Ruby so I thought the best way to get into it would be
=> Ctrl-C to shutdown server; call with --help for options

PS: Please remove extra newlines from your pastes.

Eric H. - [email protected] - http://blog.segment7.net

http://trackmap.robotcoop.com

Thanks for the reminder re: extra newlines.
I have no WEBrick already, nor IIS or Apache or any other web server
that I’m aware of.

On May 3, 2006, at 11:37 AM, Brian Watson wrote:

follow the ONLamp “Rolling with Ruby on Rails” intro. I followed the
[2006-05-03 08:52:40] INFO WEBrick 1.3.1
I have no WEBrick already, nor IIS or Apache or any other web server
that I’m aware of.

What does this do?

ruby -rsocket -e “TCPServer.new ‘localhost’, 3000”