Forum: Typo r1036 posting problems

D6f24842b973de6cb75203c4c57dfbcb?d=identicon&s=25 Gary Shewan (Guest)
I'll raise a ticket for this, but may as well detail it here as well
in case anybody else is thinking of upgrading.

I upgraded to r1036 and when I posted something this morning the post
didn't show up.  Straight into the database (where it was stored) and
the issues are:

body_html is not populated but set to NULL
text filter ID is not applied
Blog_Id is set to 0 and not 1

Repopulating these feeds manually solves the issue and the article
appears.  I use Ecto but that hasn't changed.

Cheers

Gary
0196ff65610046d2f8ba58bc4a45f144?d=identicon&s=25 Piers Cawley (Guest)
Gary Shewan <gpsnospam@gmail.com> writes:

> I'll raise a ticket for this, but may as well detail it here as well
> in case anybody else is thinking of upgrading.
>
> I upgraded to r1036 and when I posted something this morning the post
> didn't show up.  Straight into the database (where it was stored) and
> the issues are:
>
> body_html is not populated but set to NULL
> text filter ID is not applied
> Blog_Id is set to 0 and not 1

Oh crap. That'll teach me to trust the tests.
On 3 May 2006, at 22:27, Piers Cawley wrote:

>> body_html is not populated but set to NULL
>> text filter ID is not applied
>> Blog_Id is set to 0 and not 1
>
> Oh crap. That'll teach me to trust the tests.

Awful caching issues as well.  Even when I alter those fields
directly in the database to make the post appear it still doesn't
appear on the blog page.  No point in rebuilding/sweeping the cache
in settings either because they may as well have a note next to those
links which says "Click these for a Rails error"

:)

r1036 - r1039 is unusable right now if you want to add anything to
your site.  Stays up and runs okay for serving existing posts
though.  Don't know how it handles anybody commenting though ... I
think it helps if they pray a bit ;)

Gary