Forum: Ruby Dave Thomas' ego thread

0b561a629b87f0bbf71b45ee5a48febb?d=identicon&s=25 Dave Burt (Guest)
Here's a Quote of the Week in lieu of Ruby Weekly News.

Jeff Dik wrote in [ruby-talk:191063]:
> If you use Ruby and you use English, you're not allowed to get upset
> at Dave Thomas.  That's all there is to it ;-)

Jeff's right.

Mad props to Dave; thanks for helping make Ruby what it is in the
English-speaking world.

Apologies to those who might consider this message Ruby Forum-esque, but
I'm not even labelling it off-topic, because it's not.

Cheers,
Dave