Forum: Ruby on Rails Mongrel on Textdrive

57e939ff00f9df2670a09f417c08da5e?d=identicon&s=25 Josh Knowles (Guest)
As anyone deployed on Textdrive using Apache + Mongrel?  If so did you
just
install the GEM locally?

I have filed a support request with Textdrive querying when we will see
the
Mongrel GEMs installed but have received no response yet...

Thanks!

Josh
8c43ed7f065406bf171c0f3eb32cf615?d=identicon&s=25 Zed Shaw (Guest)
No idea, and nobody from txd has contacted me officially, but this might
help:

http://docs.rubygems.org/read/chapter/3#page83

I can¹t help you with the actual setup though.  I¹m not a user there.

Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/
40db9e75b3f5899258e3bdc0c9210154?d=identicon&s=25 Conrad Taylor (Guest)
Hey Josh, I was wondering, have you heard any additional information in
regards to Apache + Mongrel on TextDrive?

Thanks in advance,

-Conrad
On 5/5/06, Conrad Taylor <conradwt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Josh, I was wondering, have you heard any additional information in
> regards to Apache + Mongrel on TextDrive?

I filed a support request and got a response stating that they will
announce
things on their blog when they are ready.  Nothing more.

Josh