Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails Integrate with Webrtc

567d1a3b44840f5616f33e53ec00a54c?d=identicon&s=25 Parth S (Guest)
Hi All,

I need to implement video chat function in my rails application. Could
anyone tell how will do that using Webrtc .
2da864f0202e0387adda7531651d8682?d=identicon&s=25 Vivek Sampara (Guest)
I'd recommend you not to re-invent the wheel and use bbb or appear.in or
talky
Afcfbe92a6a71e11006ce41db1318a2f?d=identicon&s=25 Alexandre Calvão (Guest)
I wrote this about it.

http://www.toptal.com/ruby-on-rails/a-year-with-we...

===================
*Alexandre Mondaini Calvão*

"*Nossa recompensa se encontra no esforço e não no resultado. Um esforço
total é uma vitória completa*." [Ghandi]

7edc0cf41bada7a000ca80712e36a14a?d=identicon&s=25 Tom Sheffler (Guest)
We have a pretty nice Ruby server-side client and I've published a Rails
application that is a little group-wise video call and text chat app.
It
runs on Heroku so you can try it out easily (after you sign up for an
account :-)

The Rails part is pretty straightforward (User table, authentication
client).  Most of the WebRTC hard stuff is in our Javascript API.  This
way
you focus on the pages of your app and we take care of the real-time and
video.

Here is some code
https://github.com/sightcall/Communicator

Here is an intro
http://www.sightcall.com/api-sdk/
87465b5766341bd3fc21edb5b4e6562f?d=identicon&s=25 Ganesh Kunwar (ganesh_k55)
on 2016-11-25 08:01
Tom Sheffler wrote in post #1169725:
> We have a pretty nice Ruby server-side client and I've published a Rails
> application that is a little group-wise video call and text chat app.
> It
> runs on Heroku so you can try it out easily (after you sign up for an
> account :-)
>
> The Rails part is pretty straightforward (User table, authentication
> client).  Most of the WebRTC hard stuff is in our Javascript API.  This
> way
> you focus on the pages of your app and we take care of the real-time and
> video.
>
> Here is some code
> https://github.com/sightcall/Communicator
>
> Here is an intro
> http://www.sightcall.com/api-sdk/

I could not open the github repo. Is this private repo or removed from
github?