Forum: Ruby on Rails Can't freeze rails using rake...

7b2a4ea7a2c486b1b0ceab3c6d4680d9?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Cairns (diregnome)
on 2006-04-30 15:08
Is there a method to get a copy of rails and its dependencies into the
vendor folder when rake refuses to work?
7b2a4ea7a2c486b1b0ceab3c6d4680d9?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Cairns (diregnome)
on 2006-04-30 15:12
Joe Cairns wrote:
> Is there a method to get a copy of rails and its dependencies into the
> vendor folder when rake refuses to work?

Nevermind.... this magically started working.... I shall assume user
error ;)