Forum: Ruby on Rails @model.update_attributes(params[:model]) without saving?

Cd8c9864d88bcafc164d8fdb820cc451?d=identicon&s=25 Chris Richards (chris)
on 2006-04-28 11:52
Is it possible to update the parameters from a form without saving?

@model.update_attributes(params[:model]) will save the model after
updating its attributes.  I'd just like the attributes updating without
a save.

Thanks
Chris

@model.attributes = params[:model]