Forum: Ruby on Rails postgresql ruby rails connector ?

E6dd9cedee99f9d02e5f87d80ee0e681?d=identicon&s=25 Warren Seltzer (Guest)
Which postgresql gem or library are people using on windowsxp for rails?
And what do I
put in the yaml file?

Warren
B84d42a3a5c343f8fc6ab7d7f47fd3f5?d=identicon&s=25 Robby Russell (Guest)
On Apr 27, 2006, at 9:33 AM, Warren Seltzer wrote:

> Which postgresql gem or library are people using on windowsxp for
> rails?  And what do I put in the yaml file?
>
> Warren

I think that the only gem for XP that works (unless you're running
cygwin) is the postgres-pr adapter.

gem install postgres-pr

For the adapter setting in the database.yml file:

   adapter: postgresql

good luck!

-Robby

Robby Russell
Founder & Executive Director

PLANET ARGON, LLC
Ruby on Rails Development, Consulting & Hosting

www.planetargon.com
www.robbyonrails.com

+1 503 445 2457
+1 877 55 ARGON [toll free]