Forum: Ruby on Rails help with observe_field :on

3ce1a8eec350f09f3fa299fbf7d90ef3?d=identicon&s=25 Philip Craven (Guest)
Try as I may, I cannot figure out how to make the :on option work with
the
observe field method.  I have looked into the javascript that is
eventually called, and it does not appear that there is any way to
override which event is bound for which control.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks
--
Phil
0cfed8578fdd30c896da1e810bd34df9?d=identicon&s=25 Jake Pugster (Guest)