Forum: Ruby on Rails How to create multiple selects with related content?

2cf7af8ebb619eeb30178dd8855245b8?d=identicon&s=25 charlie (Guest)
on 2006-04-27 08:07
How to create such a multiple select box:
the first box lists the countries,
the second lists the states related to the country in the first select
automaticly
the third lists the cities related to the state in the second select
automaticly

Thanks
9d1f5d2d9de70bd9a934f557dc95a406?d=identicon&s=25 Daniel ----- (liquid)
Ezra has provided a solution to this problem.  I can't put my finger on
it
right now but if you search the archives...  I think the title of the
post
had dynamic in it from memory if that helps.
2cf7af8ebb619eeb30178dd8855245b8?d=identicon&s=25 charlie (Guest)
on 2006-04-27 08:48
Tks
I have found in:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/61899#62762

Daniel ----- wrote:
> Ezra has provided a solution to this problem.  I can't put my finger on
> it
> right now but if you search the archives...  I think the title of the
> post
> had dynamic in it from memory if that helps.
2cf7af8ebb619eeb30178dd8855245b8?d=identicon&s=25 charlie (Guest)
on 2006-04-27 10:15
I want the style without AJAX,anybody who can help me?