Forum: Ruby on Rails Login Generator

3324a49b1605f0e2df7676ff64f5e712?d=identicon&s=25 Mohammad Ruby (mohammad)
on 2006-04-27 04:21
Im using the login generator and I want to make it so that only users
that are in a DB table called auth_users can access /auth_user. Is there
a way to do this without making another login generator?
6ec1e89eef5ce09fbfa56be5b6dd17b5?d=identicon&s=25 Adam Bloom (admanb)
on 2006-04-27 07:12
Mohammad  wrote:
> Im using the login generator and I want to make it so that only users
> that are in a DB table called auth_users can access /auth_user. Is there
> a way to do this without making another login generator?

Why have a second table? Just put them in the same table but give them a
tag like, 'auth_user' in the role field.

-Adam