Forum: Ruby on Rails script/plugins doesn't discover my repository

89d967359903c639d31e4cad4569f537?d=identicon&s=25 Charlie Bowman (Guest)
I created a plugin, and listed it on the wiki with my svn link but ruby
script/plugin discover doesn't find my repository.  The only way I can
get it to install is to list the full path after install.

 ruby script/plugin install http://svn.recentrambles.com/broomstick

What do I have to do to get the plugin tool to find my plugin?

Charlie Bowman
www.recentrambles.com
54532f023496410e0d7b1add5561ba45?d=identicon&s=25 Manuel Holtgrewe (Guest)
Am 26.04.2006 um 18:55 schrieb Charlie Bowman:

> I created a plugin, and listed it on the wiki with my svn link but
> ruby
> script/plugin discover doesn't find my repository.  The only way I can
> get it to install is to list the full path after install.
>
>  ruby script/plugin install http://svn.recentrambles.com/broomstick
>

> What do I have to do to get the plugin tool to find my plugin?

Try to place "broomstick" below a directory called "plugins".

*m