Forum: Ruby Re: Ruby Idioms (TextMate Bundle)

2cf408af3f08d3575c9cd7697158a8f1?d=identicon&s=25 Jamal Mazrui (Guest)
Hi James,
Would you consider also making the bundle available as a plain text file
that does not depend on a particular editor or OS?

Regards,
Jamal
On Apr 26, 2006, at 9:21 AM, Jamal Mazrui wrote:

> Hi James,
> Would you consider also making the bundle available as a plain text
> file
> that does not depend on a particular editor or OS?

I cannot think of a reasonably way to do this.  It depends on the
Snippet/Marco/Command functionality of the editor I built it for.  I
welcome ports to other editors though...

James Edward Gray II