Forum: Ruby on Rails Validations

C985f3b32031d5a397a630a8ab1edac3?d=identicon&s=25 urbain (Guest)
on 2006-04-25 12:26
Hi to ALL!

I am developing  the  small shopping cart application.

Inn the I created the models  with out crud  (not with scaffold)

I wrote my own htmls as for requirement.

How can i wrote the validations for my own rhtml files

Urbain
C07962faa904d29a147bbcedbdac1da5?d=identicon&s=25 Jakub Kozisek (Guest)
on 2006-04-25 14:00
Hi urbain!

These links can help:

http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/Understand...