Forum: Ruby on Rails Console and changes to models

412aa8d40a455647dab8e4a0fe5b9fec?d=identicon&s=25 Ingo W. (ingoweiss)

I am using the console a lot to test certain things. However, when I
make changes to a model, the only way I found to update the console
environment to reflect the changes is to shut it down and open a new
console session, which can get quite annoying.

Is there a better way?

Thanks!
Ingo Weiss
Kevin Olbrich (Guest)
If you are using rails 1.1, type 'reload!'

On Monday, April 24, 2006, at 5:31 PM, Ingo Weiss wrote:
>Thanks!
>Ingo Weiss
>
>--

_Kevin
412aa8d40a455647dab8e4a0fe5b9fec?d=identicon&s=25 Ingo W. (ingoweiss)
on 2006-04-24 17:40
Kevin Olbrich wrote:
> If you are using rails 1.1, type 'reload!'

Thanks! This worked!

Ingo