Forum: Ruby Graphics library

406c460e0972ec060d9d08d755b75275?d=identicon&s=25 Zabuza (Guest)
on 2006-04-24 00:35
i am looking for a way to make animations and things in that nature.
Can ruby do things like that or do i need another program.  If ruby cant
work can someone tell me what program i would need.   Thx
0b561a629b87f0bbf71b45ee5a48febb?d=identicon&s=25 Dave Burt (Guest)
Zabuza wrote:
> i am looking for a way to make animations and things in that nature.
> Can ruby do things like that or do i need another program.  If ruby cant
> work can someone tell me what program i would need.   Thx

RMagick can make animated GIFs.

Cheers,
Dave