Forum: Ruby Ruby, Constants, and the real world

Bb6ecee0238ef2461bef3416722b35c5?d=identicon&s=25 pat eyler (Guest)
For as much flack as Ruby takes for having constants which can be
changed, I was amused to find this aritcle:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn9033-another...

posted at slashdot.  The headline is:  Another fundamental constant
accused of changing

Maybe Ruby's got the right approach after all, huh?

--
thanks,
-pate
> Maybe Ruby's got the right approach after all, huh?
mu is *not* a constant, Mu is ;) and of course ruby is right what did
you
think?

Cheers
Robert

--

--
Deux choses sont infinies : l'univers et la bêtise humaine ; en ce qui

- Albert Einstein