Forum: Ruby Austin, TX Ruby?

B31f4c2e3813f6dd4fbe2727e76e4ab3?d=identicon&s=25 Thomas Blom (Guest)
Any user's group in Austin TX that meets?

After recently discovering this language, I rushed to "Ruby's" on the
drag
to find out more, but the Rubyists there were bewildered with my
questions
(though they *were* able to provide excellent barbecue).

-thomas blom, austin tx
8ecb8bb62c3283f8069a54056c7dc25f?d=identicon&s=25 Jim Freeze (Guest)
Hi Thomas

On 4/21/06, Thomas Blom <thomasblom@logicfactory.com> wrote:

> Any user's group in Austin TX that meets?

Yes, there are a herd of Texas Rubyists in Austin.
You can join arctan on yahoogroups or visit AustinOnRails.com.

The Ruby group gets together for lunch every Thursday and
is starting to meet once a month in the evening. The Rails group
meets monthly and usually has several speakers.

After recently discovering this language, I rushed to "Ruby's" on the
drag
B31f4c2e3813f6dd4fbe2727e76e4ab3?d=identicon&s=25 Thomas Blom (Guest)
> Yes, there are a herd of Texas Rubyists in Austin.
> You can join arctan on yahoogroups or visit AustinOnRails.com.

I get "internal server error" on just about any link I hit for
austinonrails.org (via google searches).

I did find this working page:
http://austinonrails.org/xml/rss20/comments/feed.xml

Kind of an obscure, secretive group I guess.  ;)

-thomas
0c00d644de3b8bb2f655908c79af25a5?d=identicon&s=25 Matt Lawrence (Guest)
On Sat, 22 Apr 2006, Thomas Blom wrote:

> Kind of an obscure, secretive group I guess.  ;)

Well, they do tend to lean more towards artistic than technical...

-- Matt
Nothing great was ever accomplished without _passion_