Forum: Radiant CMS attach asset management to a custom extension

C4b5cec3d638d5eeefd2b32800907397?d=identicon&s=25 Sjors Branderhorst (Guest)
For a few days now I have been trying to find 'the' elegant wat to
connect a file-upload dialog; or asset-picker; in a custom extension.
Does anyone have a clue on how to tackle this the 'radiant' way?

Even picking from the asset bucket inside the extensions admin screen
would be ok, however, I haven't managed finding good example code.

Help!
A8d01a1ece151f147793ad8375f0368c?d=identicon&s=25 rcz (Guest)

did you try look at http://ext.radiantcms.org/ ?